(ARTICLE UPDATED in January, 2021)
Editor’s Note: Originally published in October 2019, this post has been completely updated and refurbished for comprehensiveness, accuracy and relevance.
What’s in it for me?
Good question! This article will acquaint you with the basic premises of the Booking.com review response writing procedure along with the relevant images at every step to help you understand the overall stratagem, and providing the ease of navigation on a platform like Booking.com
To respond to the reviews on Booking.com is no joke. There is no denying the fact that reviews play a vital role in maintaining a hotel’s online reputation. In order to leverage the marketing of your property, it is important for you to get reviews. Customer feedback helps optimize your online presence. Hence one of the goals that every hotelier nurtures and works hard to achieve is to get more and more reviews.
Thankfully, there is a great list of sites online that help you get reviews and post your responses to the same.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Booking.com is a travel fare aggregator and metasearch engine for lodging reservations. With over 29 million listings worldwide, this Dutch-based website had officially launched its management response feature to all the hotels globally in February 2015, allowing a perfect management response. It allows the hoteliers to connect with the authors privately. This is extremely helpful in winning the trust of the customers as it helps them feel that the hotel actually cares about their feedback.
For those who are new in the field of the hotel industry, listing and claiming your business matters! So, in this article, you will be looking at an easy tutorial on how you can respond to the reviews on Booking.com
1. Once you have registered your business on Booking.com, log in with your credentials (username and password). You can do this by visiting the website and clicking on the ‘Sign in’ button which is right next to ‘Register’ (see the image below).
Booking.com Review Response Step 1
2. After clicking on the ‘Sign in,’ the page (see the images below) asking for your login credentials would appear. Carefully enter your registered username and password.
Booking.com Review Response Step 2
Booking.com Review Response Step 3
Booking.com Review Response Step 5
Booking.com Review Response Step 6
Booking.com Review Response Step 7
Booking.com Review Response Step 8
Booking.com Review Response Step 9
Booking.com Review Response Step 10
Booking.com Review Response Step 11
Booking.com Review Response Step 12
13) Repeat these steps under the ‘Review’ tab to respond to the Booking.com reviews like a pro.
Things you’ll sign-up for:
• Maintaining a systematic review tracking in a next-gen reputation dashboard
• Responding timely and professionally to all the reviews over various OTA platforms like Expedia, TripAdvisor, Booking.com Google, Medallia, and Much more!
• As the owner or response writer, you have the authority to approve and publish comments or set parameters for auto-approvals.
• Smart prompt features used by our expert team to draw data for writing an accurate, unique, and personalized response to every review of yours.
• Know the context? Providing your input is easy with one tap that will help strengthen the replies to the reviews.
• Have preference for specific phrases and words? Bring it on to enhance your brand’s communication standards.
Viola! And you are sorted!
No more need to to sweat over the idea of how and when to respond to the reviews on Booking.com and other platforms!
Open up yourself to a whole new world where technology reigns supreme, becoming a cinch for the modern-age hoteliers to succeed